Reopening 4th July
Following the latest government announcement, under current plans, Dermal Fillers Bromley will be having a ‘soft’ opening from Saturday 4th July 2020. As explained by the government this is subject to the transmission of COVID-19 remaining at safe levels and, if at time of re-opening, the 5 key tests set by government justify the changes.
Upon re-opening and during these unprecedented times we have had to implement changes to some of our procedures to help keep our clients and staff safe. So that you are familiar with these changes please may I ask you to carefully read through the following information explained below.
Arrival and departure of clients
- To minimise congestion we will be staggering our consultations/follow ups throughout the day.
- Please wait outside the clinic until your appointment time, we will advise you when to make your way inside the building.
- At this time, we will not be allowing partners, friends or children of clients to attend consultations or follow ups until further notice.
- To keep things operating as smoothly as possible we ask that you adhere to your allocated times, if you arrive late you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- You will be required to have a temperature check before entering the clinic, if your temperature is 37.8C or greater you will be asked to leave and rebook after the self-isolation time set out by the government has passed or that a negative test result has been received.
- In the unfortunate event that you or any member of your household are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you inform us immediately and do not rebook your appointment until after the self-isolation time set out by the government has passed or that a negative test result has been received.
- A small deposit is required for all appointments which needs to paid at the time of booking.
- A consent form will be sent to you prior to your appointment, this needs to be signed, dated and returned to us before every visit.
- We will provide you with gloves and mask when you attend our clinic.
- Please use hand gel on arrival and departure from the clinic.
- Throughout the day our staff will adhere to regular cleaning schedules within the clinic. This will include the disinfecting of all surfaces, treatment tables, reusable equipment, door handles and light switches.
- Fresh ventilation will always be available within the treatment room.
Unfortunately we will not be offering tea, coffee or water until further notice.
Unfortunately our restrooms will be closed until further notice.
A note from the team
The team at Dermal Fillers Bromley are committed to putting your health and safety first. There are clear guidelines from the government which we have put in place to protect you. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and adjust processes to meet any changes. We are very much looking forward to seeing all our clients, both old and new, and hope that we can all remain safe and well during these unprecedented times.